Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gimbal Repair (Anafi Thermal)

Teko Lewis

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know where I could possibly purchase spear gimbals. If yes, then can I also get info on how to remove/install the gimbal?
REASON:
I was flying the Anafi Thermal for a test flight, during which I have a shallow port bank and it kinda just fell out of the sky. This somehow shifted or bent the gimbal arm that holds the camera

I am sorry to hear of your crash. Unfortunately the serial numbers of the gimbals appear to be hard coded to the Anafi motherboard. Owners have changed a broken gimbal for a replacement second hand part but it gas not worked. Have you tried phoning Parrot and explaining what gas happened? They may replace the Anafi under guarantee.

I am sorry to hear of your crash. Unfortunately the serial numbers of the gimbals appear to be hard coded to the Anafi motherboard. Owners have changed a broken gimbal for a replacement second hand part but it gas not worked. Have you tried phoning Parrot and explaining what gas happened? They may replace the Anafi under guarantee.
No i haven't as of lately, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the assistance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood