Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gimbal shaking

Illirijus89

Reaction score
Hello guys. As i am new Anafi user, i noticed this thing and not sure is it normal or not.
Anyway while i was flying in photo mode noticed that gimbal shaking, om video it's not like that, maybe some shakes but nothing special. My question, is that normaln while i switch to photo mode and is that affecting on photo quality or not, i mean what avout stabilized taking photo if gimbal shaking.
You can see on video that i post on FB group.

Link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1667993496583216?view=permalink&id=2814756328573588

Thanks in advance!

The video mode is stabilized, the photo is not, also it's not corrected for the lens distortion by default like on video mode. The correction can be turned on manually however, but the stabilization cannot. It's a normal phenomenon, and doesn't affect the quality of the picture in good or normal lighting conditions.

Reactions: Illirijus89
Thank you, i'm not sure 100%, maybe stupid question but i eeally need to know. Again thank you, and cheers!

Hello guys. As i am new Anafi user, i noticed this thing and not sure is it normal or not.
Anyway while i was flying in photo mode noticed that gimbal shaking, om video it's not like that, maybe some shakes but nothing special. My question, is that normaln while i switch to photo mode and is that affecting on photo quality or not, i mean what avout stabilized taking photo if gimbal shaking.
You can see on video that i post on FB group.

Link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1667993496583216?view=permalink&id=2814756328573588

Thanks in advance!
A little explanation: In video mode, it does not use the entire surface of the sensor which is 21M pixels. It reads only a 4K area and stabilizes it so that if the image shifts, that readout area also shifts. The Zoom function is also possible because the image sensor is much larger than what would be needed for 4K.
In Photo mode, it uses the full 21M pixels for high resolution, and motion doesn't matter. There is of course no zoom at this time.

Reactions: Illirijus89
A little explanation: In video mode, it does not use the entire surface of the sensor which is 21M pixels. It reads only a 4K area and stabilizes it so that if the image shifts, that readout area also shifts. The Zoom function is also possible because the image sensor is much larger than what would be needed for 4K.
In Photo mode, it uses the full 21M pixels for high resolution, and motion doesn't matter. There is of course no zoom at this time.
Understand, just j was a litlle woried and not sure is that normal, because i swap anafi and it's used, but ok now i understand it. Thank you guys!

Reactions: Gipsz Jakab

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh