Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Global reactivity setting

Gpieterse

Reaction score
Hi all in the new free flight 6.6.0 the flight settings have changed and I could not see anything in the manual... What is global reactivity setting?

Manual Ver 2.6 only says:

Preset preferences allow you to adapt the flight behaviour of ANAFI, for each preset (“Film”, “Sport”, “Cinematic” or “Racing”).
For each item, drag the cursor to select a value - or touch your preferred option to select it.

- Global reactivity 1 % to 100 % (DV: Film, 15%; Sport, 20%; Cinematic, 15%; Racing, 30%)

Probably better described as "hardness / softness" for want of better words.

So hardness or softness of flight? I'll have to do some testing still doesn't really answer the uestion I did read the manual

So hardness or softness of flight? I'll have to do some testing still doesn't really answer the uestion I did read the manual
Possibly relates to reaction/movement speed, ie for cinematic you would want slow (soft) movement whereas racing would need fast reaction time to movements of the stick

To be honest I think it's to do with that... Like not only mivember but reaction of the speed of the motor relative to the stick.. So 100percent full power while lowering the percentage will be gradual buildup.. Again I'm not sure it's a assumption.

I had the same question. Maybe it's something like Expo on an RC transmitter?

Its how fast the drone reacts to a change input, so for example you might have max vertical speed set to 7 ft/s. When you jam the stick to get max vertical speed from hovering the higher the Global reactivity is the quicker it will reach the max 7 ft/s speed, so at 100% it will be almost instantaneous. Think of it as acceleration.

Its how fast the drone reacts to a change input, so for example you might have max vertical speed set to 7 ft/s. When you jam the stick to get max vertical speed from hovering the higher the Global reactivity is the quicker it will reach the max 7 ft/s speed, so at 100% it will be almost instantaneous. Think of it as acceleration.

Maxing the settings could be stressful for motors? Just curious, maybe i'm overthinking

I would be more worried about prop failer at maxed out settings. Run something at the max all the time and something has to give sooner or later.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Maxing the settings could be stressful for motors? Just curious, maybe i'm overthinking

I am not sure about stress on the motors or other components, but I would expect setting this at Max setting would make the drone "twitchy" to control and may make it much more difficult to fly well.

Depends on what kind of flying you are doing. Sport mode defaults to 100%. I think my film mode went to about 80% and I have not changed it. Changing the flight parameters (presets) in settings has much more effect. If you want a slow, smooth video set tilt speed to about 10 degrees/sec., Inclination to about 10 degrees, vertical speed to about 5 ft. /sec., and rotation to around 12 degrees/sec.
I sure would not use sport mode for a tour through the woods or looking at my gutters!! :oops:

I need to go play with this setting to see if it affects the threshold of the sticks. I would set the presets as low as above and then set GR at 20% and see if the drone reacts to tiny movements of the stick. Then set it to 100% and see if it makes a difference. I have not been able to get the drone to go slower than about 3 ft./sec. without stopping and starting due to this threshold of the sticks, which I imagine is a function of the pots driven by the sticks and has nothing to do to the global reactivity....still, an interesting test since I sometimes want to have the Anafi move very, very slowly. At present, I need to move the sticks about 1/8 of an inch to get a reaction. Will report.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar