Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Global reactivity

Leoconti

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Does anybody knows what is the function of the “global reactivity” slider?
And where can I set the speed of the drone???
Thanks.

If you used the search you would find that this has ben asked before e.g.

So I went out today, just to test this global reactivity.

It was not scientific and to be honest I did not see much of difference.

My test was racing mode with GR set to 1 then 99. All I could tell the difference was how quickly the drone reacted to my sticks.

So a hard bank at GR1, seemed slower to react to the stick, where as GR99 moved with no delay to the stick being pushed.

Tomorrow I will test it in film mode - but it really was a small change in race mode, so I would expect it to make even less diffence in film mode.

Reactions: Leoconti
So I did a test also, yesterday. I used film mode and had the Anafi really close in, about 3 feet high and within 10 feet of me. I selected 80%, and made a quick backward movement with the right stick. The drone reacted quickly, and when I let go it stopped quickly, with the little overshoot wiggle we are all used to. Then I set GR to one and did the same thing. The drone responded much more smoothly to both the initial stick movement and stopped with no wiggle when I let go from full back right stick. This would be ideal for slow, precise manual control very close to objects, so I'm going to set GR to one for that sort of manual filming that I do, and maybe 20% for other film work. There was no difference in the airspeed of either setting and I didn't test vertical flight. I expect the same behavior, though. I think you could mimic this smoother behavior by simply being slower with stick movements, which may mask the effect of the GR setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zigzag84
When I am out flying tomorrow, I will try gentle stick movements - as I only saw a minimal difference when stabbing at the sticks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut