Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Green and Pink artifacts in video showing on phone video and recording. any idea what it could be?

kworden1977

Reaction score
i was flying my bebop 2 this afternoon and it had green and pink artifacts over the skyline and anything white. Turned off the drone and phone. restarted everything and no change. could not find any physical damage to the camera or nose cone.
Does anyone have an idea of what it could be or is it just the camera failing

Hmmm. I don't really know but I had a tablet that had the same kind of artifacts.
just disconnected the display cable and reconnected it and that fixed the issue.But it was a tablet and the problem was on the display not the camera.
I would frist try reseting the bebop, upgrade the firmware , then if all else fails dissconnect and reconnect the camera but if there is some kind of damage to the connector or flexcable you might make the problem worse or lose the image completely but I think it worth a try because it looks pretty unusable the way is it now

thanks i will try that. i have already did a hard reset but it did not work and the recordings come out like the image and the display to phone via wifi comes out that way too. next i guess is the camera

good news it was a camera replacement. yes i didn't want to replace the camera hoping it was a firmware or software issue , but i can now fly

Did unpluging and pluging in the camera work or you needed a new camera? Anyways happy to know you'r in the air :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame