Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

grey bands showing on phone screen when using FF6

davyg

Reaction score
sorry to be a PITA here... is it normal for grey bands to be showing on the FPV feed on ones phone/tablet screen? , I have these bands left/right showing on my Samsung Galaxy S8+, and they are top/bottom on my Samsung Galaxy A6 tablet.....(i have attached a screenshot of my phone screen view), I hasten to add that this is the case when using both the modded and official FF6 app...(or are these bands dependant on what device is used as a FPV viewing station)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190725-202630_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725-202630_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
here are 2 pics I lifted from the user manual..

Attachments

• fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • fs2.jpg
    fs2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 25
They appear when the aspect ratio of the displayed image especially photo mode is not the same as the aspect ratio of the device so yes it is normal. If you scroll through the photo options of rect or wide you will see them change.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
They appear when the aspect ratio of the displayed image especially photo mode is not the same as the aspect ratio of the device so yes it is normal. If you scroll through the photo options of rect or wide you will see them change.

thank you, I tried it all out on my wife's Galaxy S7 edge and it showed up full screen.... sometimes when one looks at a problem for to long they kinda lose sight of the obvious.... which is what I have done in this case..... I need to go and stand in a corner for a wee while..... :) ;-)

Hmmmm... according to a user on the Anafi FB page he reckons that his Galaxy S8+ is showing full screen video feed.....I have jumped through hoops trying to achieve this and nowt is working.... LOL...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood