Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Guide to remove motor board

ketrab

Reaction score
Anafi official video does not include motor board removal.

Could someone shed some light on how to properly remove that vertical board for service?

Thank you.

You need to remove all the legs, gimbal assembly - then you can undo the 2 screws accessible from the slot where the gimbal cables pass through from the front of the drone. The other screw can be reached by using the hole left by the GPS cover (the one you used to pop the lid off).

Be-careful here as the motor board seems to be paired to the motherboard.

Last edited:
You need to remove all the legs, gimbal assembly - then you can undo the 2 screws accessible from the slot where the gimbal cables pass through from the front of the done. The other screw can be reached by using the hole left by the GPS cover (the one you used to pop the lid off).

Be-careful here as the motor board seems to be paired to the motherboard.
Thank you for reply. So to be clear is the motor board is paired with the main motherboard or the camera is paired with mainboard or motorboard?

Thank you for reply. So to be clear is the motor board is paired with the main motherboard or the camera is paired with mainboard or motorboard?
The gimbal with front CAM must be required to pairing with the mainboard for replaced both together. But the motor-board will not be required in your case. Good luck!

This is interesting reading.

This is interesting reading.
so the question is, are there any steps to "pair" or that is something done on the backend between the hardware?

Yes.
so the question is, are there any steps to "pair" or that is something done on the backend between the hardware?
My questions as well. I've been told by a certain seller that it's possible, but he won't explain how. I've Googled this to death, but no hints anywhere. If the possibility does exist, I'd be very happy, because then I don't have to buy motor controller boards and mainboards as a pair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking