Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Coarsegold, CA.

the DroneGal

Reaction score
I am the pilot of a Bebop 2 which is what brought me to this forum. I am also part of the Yuneec Pilots Forum.

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations with owning the Bebop 2. That’s a good drone, have a couple myself and now the Anafi. The Bebop 2 has strengths, boy I enjoy flying the Bebop 2.

Plus, you live in a beautiful area. Lush green terrain, I pass through the area once in a while. I live in the Visalia area, but always venture up to your area once in a while.

Ever need a flying partner or work on your Bebop 2, I have tons of parts don’t hesitate to reach out.

Congratulations!
Paul

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations with owning the Bebop 2. That’s a good drone, have a couple myself and now the Anafi. The Bebop 2 has strengths, boy I enjoy flying the Bebop 2.

Plus, you live in a beautiful area. Lush green terrain, I pass through the area once in a while. I live in the Visalia area, but always venture up to your area once in a while.

Ever need a flying partner or work on your Bebop 2, I have tons of parts don’t hesitate to reach out.

Congratulations!
Paul
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will certainly keep that in mind. Give me a hollar the next time you will be in the area and perhaps we can meet up to fly together. It is beautiful up here til it gets HOT! LOL

Lei

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will certainly keep that in mind. Give me a hollar the next time you will be in the area and perhaps we can meet up to fly together. It is beautiful up here til it gets HOT! LOL

Lei
Hello,

Thanks for the reply, and that would be great to meet and fly in your area someday. Yes indeed, you live in a beautiful place. A good friend of mine lives up there, both he had his wife have several foster children.

As I mentioned, if you ever need help with repair I do have tons of spare parts and always glad to help those from our area. Can usually fix the repair on the spot, never fear if you crash the drone now you know someone local can repair the damage.

Your area is an area I would like to explore from the air, a good flying buddy and I were discussing your area the other day. Will share more another time but mainly use drones for both fun and research, my hobby is searching for lost 1800 to 1850 Spanish/Western settlements, and pre-1800 Native American villages.

Take care and happy flying
Paul

Reactions: the DroneGal
This was the start of the Gold mining in California. Right here in Coarsegold, California then the road goes moving about 7 miles north on CA - 41, then west out of Oakhurst north up CA - 49 is the old California Gold Trail. Just FYI...

Anafi, Bebop 2 Thermal , Disco , DJI Inspire and Mavic 2 I rotate between them dependping on task . The Anafi gets the most use just taped the Red Tail Hawk on its nest on top of a big pine tree infront of house. This is second year she has nested here. Last year I used Inspire way to noisy the little Anafi let me get right in close and she was not to distressed . I do not want to bother her anymore until clutch is hatched.

I also fly a couple of toy drones for practice because they are harder to fly and it seems like good experience. Besides, it's fun. I also fly a Yunek Typhoon H. I'm new to drones just this year and have already become 107 Certified. I have found my passion in video and drones combined. I am one happy camper.

Happy flying.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I agree flying small toys is really good expierence (I always reccomend that to people testing there interest) if you can fly those you can fly a GPS drone without a problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB