Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with video issue

Flyer79

Reaction score
Recently - (last 2 flights), my video has been extremely choppy with multiple stops/starts over a quick 5 minute flight. Any quick suggestions to check?? One flight was free flight, one was follow me. Thanks!

You mean the recording looked at later? That's a broken drone or a bad memory card. Get a name brand V30 rated memory card. You could try reformatting the card you have but you really want a V30 rated card.

Or you mean on the cell phone monitor during flight? You're getting out of range or there is interference from local wifi routers using the same channel. Pick a different channel or point the antenna at the drone.

You mean the recording looked at later? That's a broken drone or a bad memory card. Get a name brand V30 rated memory card. You could try reformatting the card you have but you really want a V30 rated card.

Or you mean on the cell phone monitor during flight? You're getting out of range or there is interference from local wifi routers using the same channel. Pick a different channel or point the antenna at the drone.
Thanks for the response!
It's an issue when looked at later. I believe I have 32GB - V30 card, but I thought I read that you cannot use a card larger than 16 GB. Do you know if this is true??

Thanks for the list - I'm using the Sandisk Industrial that's on the list. Do you have a link to the proper way to reformat one of the SD cards?

Recently - (last 2 flights), my video has been extremely choppy with multiple stops/starts over a quick 5 minute flight. Any quick suggestions to check?? One flight was free flight, one was follow me. Thanks!
You may want to try playing video back on a different device or using a different media player just to eliminate that as possible cause. I had a similar issue where either I inadvertently changed a setting or an automatic upgrade Caused stuttering on media player

Then a hundred percent bad memory card, formatting the memory card will not help in solving the problem.

Thanks for the response!
It's an issue when looked at later. I believe I have 32GB - V30 card, but I thought I read that you cannot use a card larger than 16 GB. Do you know if this is true??
I have been using a fast 128GB and I have never looked the list. It's worth trying a different card just to be sure; sdcards do wear out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut