Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi from the Netherlands

Hillmeister

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I started on the Mavicpilots forum as the upcoming Mavic Air 2 was on my wishlist. Some things made me change my mind and I went for the Parrot Anafi instead.

Getting my information from this forum in the past weeks and now 11 flights later, the latest with FPV goggles yesterday (yes I know it’s not really allowed), showed I did buy a great drone. Being a VR enthusiast I really like flying with the goggles, but I do miss the stereoscopic view. I know there are some apps around that will convert single lens view to a stereoscopic view, but these are all for DJI drones I believe. Hopefully parrot will somehow make this possible in FreeFligh, that would be the holy grail for me.

Awaiting a new parrot drone to surface, with correct classification for the new EU regulations, I will be flying and learning with the Anafi.

All the best and stay safe.

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Please read over the Advice for new pilots

Reactions: Hillmeister
A warm welcome to the forum from the UK.
I hope that you will find us a friendly bunch of people and able to answer any questions that you may have.

Reactions: Hillmeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut