Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi there! New anafi pilot need some help

Tarl

Reaction score
Hello

Just get my anafi out the box and try to begin my first flight. The take off goes well but on freeflight 6 no pictures as you can see on the picture below. I try to change the SD card and no changes...

Any ideas guys? Screenshot_20191127_193244_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg

Reactions: rsvibhadaniya
1 Check lens cover removed.
2 Try another usb cable between controller and phone
3 Try another phone

Forgot, also restart phone.

Good luck...

Last edited:
Thanks I'll try as soon as possible (the first one is already check). Do you know what is the meaning of the red circle in the bottom right corner (near the SD card mention) ?

By the way my phone is a P20 Pro listed as compatible on parrot website

Ok I try with 2 different sd card, the one given with my Anafi and another one... same results.

I would try a better USB cable. Also try and un-install the App and re-install. Sometimes you get a corrupt install and this solves the problem. What happens when you connect just the phone or tablet? Do you get picture then?

Ok I try with 2 different sd card, the one given with my Anafi and another one... same results.

I would just get in touch with the retailer and get it exchanged or returned - looks like hardware problems.

It should just work out of the box, with no messing around.

Yes it should but its not. So we are trying to find him a solution.

Yes we are all trying to help - but clearly the controller is not getting any video feed from the Anafi, nor is the Anafi actually seeing an SD card - all points to hardware failure.

I can maybe understand bad install of the app possibly causing video feed issues, but control service issues - like frame rate etc, comes down the same api calls as the Anafi data - all other controls seem present, only camera related items missing, which points to Anafi having issues accessing the camera and/or SD functions.

Ok, just finish all test, another phone, another cable, reinstalling the app and still this grey fog on my screen... Let's send it back think it's the only solution left. Thanks for help. I'll tell you about the end of the story ;)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hello

Just get my anafi out the box and try to begin my first flight. The take off goes well but on freeflight 6 no pictures as you can see on the picture below. I try to change the SD card and no changes...

Any ideas guys? View attachment 3064
My one also had same issue , whenever i change battery this thing happens. you just have tot do nothing , Keep drone power on , just fold controller and unfold it , FF6 app will launch and you will see video feed again.

Hello there. Just to inform you that I get a new one and this time all lights are green ! I can fly & shoot ;)

[QUOTE = "Tarl, publicación: 26790, miembro: 4767"]
Hola

Solo saca mi anafi de la caja e intenta comenzar mi primer vuelo. El despegue va bien, pero en el vuelo libre 6 no hay imágenes como se puede ver en la imagen a continuación. Intento cambiar la tarjeta SD y no hay cambios ...

Alguna idea chicos? View attachment 3064
[/CITAR]
YI think if you reboot the drone again that could work for you

Reactions: rsvibhadaniya
[QUOTE = "Tarl, publicación: 26790, miembro: 4767"]
Hola

Solo saca mi anafi de la caja e intenta comenzar mi primer vuelo. El despegue va bien, pero en el vuelo libre 6 no hay imágenes como se puede ver en la imagen a continuación. Intento cambiar la tarjeta SD y no hay cambios ...

Alguna idea chicos? View attachment 3064
[/CITAR]
YI think if you reboot the drone again that could work for you
Just reboot your controller only and you will get live feed,
Just fold controller and open it

Hello

Any ideas guys? View attachment 3064
I don't understand what an SD card would have to do with live video?
If you do not have an SD card or is not compatible, you will not be able to start recording, but you will need to have live video even without an SD card!
The live image comes from the camera via remote control via Wifi to your phone via USB cable. The fault must be found in this chain and not on the SD card!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k