Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How do I delete videos in gallery

Northumbrian

Reaction score
In 5.2 the gallery holds vids and pics.... how do I manage them ? It’s doing my head in !!!!

Top right hand corner you should see "Select"
Once you hit select it will let you delete what you want by highlighting the photo or video
Or you can share them from there also

Top right hand corner there is no select button, there is a “create best of” button.
Does it need to be connected with WiFi to the drone to delete ??
Your help is appreciated !

So are we talking about Free Flight 6? If so which operating system are you using? iOS or Android?

FF6 Screenshot for Android
20190811_111607_rmscr.jpg

Also if you have not downloaded any videos or photos to your gallery then it will not show anything. You need to be connected to your drone if they are just on the SDcard.

No you don't need FF6.
I am the one getting confussed as you posted in the General section and I just assumed it was for the Anafi which uses FF6.
Sorry for the confusion.
Hopefully someone who uses this App will come along and help you out.

I downloaded vids and pics to my I phone, then deleted from drone.
Also, to confuse more, my FreeFlight mini app for my Mambo has bebob2 vids and pics in that gallery ?
I’m obviously doing some basic things wrong !

With the Android Free Flight Pro App for Android its version number is 5.2.5 and its gallery has the garbage can Icon to delete pictures or video so I really don't see why iOS is different.

Hi Northumbrian,

Not sure if you've found an answer, but as I'm new to this and experiencing the same issues thought I'd respond.

If you go into my.parrot on the free flight pro home page you can see all the media files. Swipe each one to the left and a delete option will appear on the right.

Hope this helped.

Hi Northumbrian,

Not sure if you've found an answer, but as I'm new to this and experiencing the same issues thought I'd respond.

If you go into my.parrot on the free flight pro home page you can see all the media files. Swipe each one to the left and a delete option will appear on the right.

Hope this helped.

I have had the same issue. Doing the method that you described deleted the data and media files from my account but all of the videos remain in the gallery.
There is no 'trash can' icon.
I believe this must be a bug in the IOS app as it is boasted as one of the features of the 5.2.4 Version.
Sorry can't help but I feel your pain

I have had the same issue. Doing the method that you described deleted the data and media files from my account but all of the videos remain in the gallery.
There is no 'trash can' icon.
I believe this must be a bug in the IOS app as it is boasted as one of the features of the 5.2.4 Version.
Sorry can't help but I feel your pain
Thanks for confirming my sanity. ? so it’s not just me that has the issue?

Thanks for confirming my sanity. ? so it’s not just me that has the issue?
I now have the added frustration that my device is full because I can’t delete anything, now can’t transfer any more video and therefore drone storage is full.... ?

There are different ways to deal with your videos and pictures that you have taken with your Anafi and that are stored on the micro SD card. Here ist what I do:

I never use the Gallery, this works fine for me. I don't like to have them on my smartphone.

When I'm finished with my flights for the day, I'm downloading the clips to my PC. Here I store all my videos and pictures.
Instead of removing the micro SD card from the Anafi I connect the bird via a USB C to USB A cable directly to the PC.
When now turning on the Anafi, a new drive comes up on the PC. In the folder DCIM is the folder 100 media where all my videos are stored.
Now cutting and pasting them from the micro SD card into my pc.
By this I'm avoiding the difficulties of removing the micro sd card from the Anafi and at the same time have always a free micro sd card for the next mission.

That's what I do also. Sometimes I'll leave a few videos or stills on the SD card if they are really important as a form of back-up until I have processed them on the PC. I have a 64 Mb card and have never even gotten it 1/3 full.

I am operating a BeBop 2 and IOS.
I could not get the files to directly transfer onto my laptop via USB.
I have since downloaded this android file transfer (Android File Transfer )and the problem is fixed.
Thanks for your advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame