Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How often do you have to calibrate drone/camera?

SkyHiBaby

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wondering how often do you go through calibration process with your Anafi? Do you calibrate every time you start up/change a battery? Or do you just calibrate when things get a little out of whack? Do you calibrate camera every time you calibrate drone? Thanks.

As a general rule, if the drone is doing everything correctly there is no need to calibrate it. You should definitely calibrate it and the controller whenever you update the software version, and the software will prompt you to do that. If you notice the horizon is not level then calibrate the camera level. The camera actually goes through a little calibration routine every time the drone starts....that is different from re-setting the level.

I've gone dozens of flights without calibrating anything.

I might have during the initial set-up (don't remember) but have never calibrated after that.

Hello All,

Just wondering how often do you go through calibration process with your Anafi? Do you calibrate every time you start up/change a battery? Or do you just calibrate when things get a little out of whack? Do you calibrate camera every time you calibrate drone? Thanks.
I calibrate the drone for every location. If i use more than one battery, I do not re-calibrate as I continue flying that location

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut