Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to check skycontroller 2 battery with test meter

josalsam

Reaction score
Hi
I am getting red and green flashing lights on the skycontroller 2. It has the Lithium iron polymer battery with red blue and black leads. I want to test the battery output and also test the output connection in the controller to the battery for voltage. What should the battery voltage be, and what should the battery charging voltage be at the skycontroller to battery connection.
I have a test meter, could some kind person tell me how to carry out these tests so I can establish a possible cause of the flashing red-green lights. I suspect it is a duff battery ?????? My charger is working as I have no problem charging the bebop battery.
Any help greatly appreciated

I believe the flashing means it is balance charging. I would leave it on and see if turns green once it's fully charged. then once connected to FFP you can see if it is fully charged.
Also scroll down on this page and there is some battery info that might be helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark I left it charging overnight, it was still flashing red green. However, it showed as charged when connected to the controller. Maybe its how it should be ??

I can't say, mine did it once a year ago and hasn't done it since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut