Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to deliver interactive analysis output to clients

MattPGreen

Reaction score
Hi all ... First impressions of the Freeflight6 (FF6) gallery analysis function with thermal pics is awesome: ability to spot check temperatures in the scene and ability to select and slide color palettes/ranges is both fun and useful in real world applications....AND... has anyone worked out a way to export this function so that others can interactively analyse the drone pic outputs as well as we can from within FF6.
At the moment, I see that I can screen shot a series of analysis steps to include in a client deliverable report ... but, hey, giving the client the whole interactive experience would be very engaging! - best regards, Matt

Hi all ... First impressions of the Freeflight6 (FF6) gallery analysis function with thermal pics is awesome: ability to spot check temperatures in the scene and ability to select and slide color palettes/ranges is both fun and useful in real world applications....AND... has anyone worked out a way to export this function so that others can interactively analyse the drone pic outputs as well as we can from within FF6.
At the moment, I see that I can screen shot a series of analysis steps to include in a client deliverable report ... but, hey, giving the client the whole interactive experience would be very engaging! - best regards, Matt
arhuh - after posting the above - I found the link to the Anafi Thermal (AT) manual (https://www.parrot.com/files/s3fs-public/firmware/anafi_thermal_user_guide_v3.0_0.pdf) and in that I found the link to this:
am in the process of getting clearance for this to go on my PC. Hoping this goes some way toward the dream of clients being able to interactively review the data caught by the AT.

arhuh - after posting the above - I found the link to the Anafi Thermal (AT) manual (https://www.parrot.com/files/s3fs-public/firmware/anafi_thermal_user_guide_v3.0_0.pdf) and in that I found the link to this:
am in the process of getting clearance for this to go on my PC. Hoping this goes some way toward the dream of clients being able to interactively review the data caught by the AT.
I was wondering the same thing. Please post a follow up once you try it out. Thanks

I found FLIR Tools to work very well with giving clients a detailed report. As far as being able to have the information embedded into the deliverable so a client can "wave" their mouse over it and see the information..FLIR Tools won't export it like that. Nothing out there yet I don't believe. But hey, you may have found a niche for yourself. Be the guy/girl who designs and patents it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood