Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to fly over 150 meters with my Anafi in Portugal?

is that not asking for trouble going that high? At the end of the day its your choice, but thats a significant increase on what your government stipulates: 120M as "liger 1956" has said.

Flying 350 m above the take-off point is perfectly legal if for example you follow the slope of a hill and there is always 120 m only of ‘air’ under your Anafi.

The major risk is to intercept an inhabited other aircraft if 350 m above your head for example. An other risk is the fall of the Anafi with a ‘strong’ energy factor from this heigth.

But if you are a professional and declare your flight, have a protocol with the flight control area management, or fly along a slope, you can ‘technically’ fly 350 m with the Anafi with the latest FF6 app without any modification, no longer any limitation with this App...

... as a side note, taking pictures this high is (for me) not really worth as you have now very nice views with google earth...

Reactions: Ana789
flight with my Anafi in Portugal and I can't fly over 150 meters with my drone. how can i do to go higher?
What is the status of fw in bird and version of app?
You need minmum this:

ANAFI 1.6.3, ANAFI THERMAL 1.6.3
Improvements:

• Unbridle motors to takeoff and fly at all altitudes
  • Faster image capture for the following modes: Timelapse, GPS Lapse, Panorama
  • Faster panorama capture by accelerating the movements of the drone and the gimbal
But if you have an earlier version, you can just update to 1.6.8
Which is the solution to your height problem, but right now not 100% cleared from "sudden falling out of the air", I think

flight with my Anafi in Portugal and I can't fly over 150 meters with my drone. how can i do to go higher?
Hi,flying above 120m is illegal,that said,make sure your anafi is updated to 1.6.8,make sure your anafi is at least 100m away from you before you go above 120m or you might loose connection(to go to hight of 350m i would make sure anafi is 350m away from me before going up).....
In freeflight 6 turn Geofence OFF to go above 150m.(NO must be Green)

Attachments

• 0B088A9F-6887-4DFF-A404-E9FABD2BE487.jpeg
    0B088A9F-6887-4DFF-A404-E9FABD2BE487.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 18
... as a side note, taking pictures this high is (for me) not really worth as you have now very nice views with google earth...

for photos yes, but without the height limit take amazing video of passenger planes landing and taking off. You can get real close with the Anafi and it is very small so no harm to the airplane in case it gets in the motor. As a matter of fact, if should come right out of the motor of the airplane without any damage to the Anafi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024