Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to get Firmware 1.6.3?

B8510

Reaction score
Hi i bougt a used anafi with Firmware 1.5.3 and want to Upgrade to 1.6.3 because this seems to be the last Firmware without the Error that anafis fall from Sky.

Is there any ff6 Mod Out there that installs 1.6.3?

Thanks in addvice

Unfortunately unless anyone can wave a major wand we are stuck where we are. There is no option in the "Parrot toolbox" to allow selective upgrades/rollback.

We can only go to whatever FF6 is telling us. I am guessing in your case its saying to upgrade to 1.6.7 ?

I have had communications with a senior exec at Parrot today, and this is one of the issues I have highlighted.

In fact I strongly suggested that in order to restore some faith in Parrot, allowing us to rollback to 1.6.3 would be to everyone's delight, even if it was 1.6.3 rebadged to 1.6.8 we wouldn't care, as long as it brought back the functionality and the security we had in that version.

So your choice is either jump to 1.6.7 OR you hang on as long as you can for the next release which is SUPPOSED to fix the issues...... but we heard that about the last firmware.

Reactions: Thanev
Thanks for reply. The problem is that I can't hit the flight button in the app. It always show me that I have to upgrade my drone

Unfortunately there is no available fix at the current time, not from Parrot, nor the underground market.

we are totally stuck with what we have. Unfortunately in your case you will have no choice to go to 1.6.7.

If you do that, see if you can get away without having to upgrade the firmware on your battery, as thats what seems to be causing the major issue at the moment.

Even the underground boys are not touching the Anafi, because the O.S belongs to them, will be copyrighted to them, and therefore any hacking of that system, would leave yourself wide open. Unlike DJI who used Open Source software belonging to the community, then ATTEMPTED to lock it down and claim it there own...... Which is why there was little they could legally when the team bust the mavic pro wide open.

If you want to continue flying at the present time, unfortunately you have to move forward.

Thanks for all the replys ! I've found a way to upgrade to 1.6.0 ok it's not 1.6.3 as I wanted but better than nothing.

What I've done:
1.uninstalled ff6 with all data and cache.
2.downloaded apkpure and ff6 6.6.2 in the xapk version with the obb file included.
3. Before first start of ff6 denied any internet access to ff6
4. Bingo ff6 show upgrade to 1.6.0

If someone can provide a version with the 1.6.3 included this should work to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking