Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to look at the drone videos

pssbbpp

Reaction score
When I go hiking I don't carry the laptop with me because of its weight, so, if I want to make sure that the videos taken with the drone are OK, how can I see them, is it possible with some app in the mobile or tablet.

Assuming you are talking about FF6, with the drone still on, look on the Gallery page and click on the SD card icon. You will then be able to preview any photos or videos on the card. See page 37 of the manual. You can also download any of them to your device from that page, although it takes a while.

I usually just view them for correctness if necessary and then download all from the SDcard via the USB cable to my computer later at home.

This is for the Anafi and FF6, it might be different for the Bebop. There is something similar on pages 40-43 of the FreeFlight Pro manual. It would help if we knew which software you are using.

Last edited:
Since he posted in the Bebop 2 power section I don't think he is talking about FF6 although I believe the Apps pretty much run the same.

Thanks for all responses, the directions there all were valid for me.

My drone is a BeBop 2 Power, my FreeFlight Pro with the purchased Flight Plan in-app is version 5.2.7.
I am using an Android 7.1 smartphone, and a few weeks ago I received a FreeFlight app update.
Strange enough you are talking about FF6, and I have not received and update for this version 6 yet.
Using the Search for updates option of the main menu, I only can see listed the hardware, that is, the firmware version of the BeBop2Power drone, and that of SkyController2, but there is not an entry for the app itself there.

In the FreeFlightPro app, tapping in the free drone memory graphic at the top, I can see the files that actually are in the drone memory, and I am able to transfer one or several of those files to my phone, so using this way I can check if the videos are correct or I need to fly again. This option is enough for me for what I where looking for.

In the app, I can access to the Gallery files, but in that place there is only a list of files already transfered to the phone, not the files that actually are in the drone memory.

I can not locate the SD Card icon that Rocky is talking about, perhaps it apears only for Anafi, or for FreeFlight version 6.

Strange enough you are talking about FF6, and I have not received and update for this version 6 yet.
Using the Search for updates option of the main menu, I only can see listed the hardware, that is, the firmware version of the BeBop2Power drone, and that of SkyController2, but there is not an entry for the app itself there.

That is because the member that suggested FF6 was confused and thought you had the Anafi which uses the App FF6. You are using the correct App for your BeBop2 so just carry on with it and it seems you found what you needed anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456