Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Howdy from Downunder!

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
Hey everyone, I'm Alex, also known as Krusty Geeza (because I really love exploring buildings & places in a state of decrepitude) & I just got my hands on a Parrot Anafi yesterday! I live in Adelaide, South Australia & am a long exposure photographer & Mindful Photography facilitator.

I had borrowed a Mavic Pro for a month or so from a local community centre & really saw some huge potential for myself to explore drone video & photography with, so did some serious research to find out what I could get for my seriously limited budget. The Anafi came up time & time again, with some really impressive results & abilities that I am looking forward to exploring & playing with as I become familiar with this bird. The lack of sensors doesn't bother me in the slightest, the Mavic Pro only had forward facing sensors & I learnt pretty early on to fly well clear of things on the way to, during filming/photography & also on the return journey back to home.

The HDR 4K video, zoom, the ability to pan upwards & great access to manual controls of the camera settings in combination with 20MP RAW photo's was what really grabbed my attention. with this bird!

She'll be going out for our maiden flight today, I'm really looking forward to testing out the auto-features a bit.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to kno you all & don't be surprised by the questions I might ask, I'm never embarrassed to ask for help when I need it. I've already learnt heaps by reading through some of the threads!

Last edited:
Welcome from Ontario Canada.
Take it slow till you feel comfortable with it. Don't want you first flight to end in disaster :)
Thanks for the welcome & absolutely, I'll be going slowly, slowly today, just taking baby steps & slowly build on them over time to gain full confidence in the Anafi. I'll work with a tight distance & altitude limit, so I really feel safe about her being out in the world!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut