Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I crash my Parrot Anafi

pierdzacy

Reaction score
I hit my dron in tree :( it was strong wind my mistake. Anafi Fall down from 4 meters on mud so only brokes things is visble in photos, it is broken arm in 2 places, everythink working fine a gimbal, camera, motors, calibration, cennection with phone and controller, camera still moving up and down, barttery is okey, no errors.

Anyone know how much cost replace one arm in local official service of parrot? IMG_20200205_151829.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_151603.jpg
    IMG_20200205_151603.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 19
Sorry to hear about the crash. So far I haven't had a crash (yet) so I haven't investigated the cost to make that type of repair. Hopefully nothing got damage internally.

Reactions: pierdzacy
Sorry to hear about the crash. As far as I know, I'm not sure Parrot offers a repair service. They do offer repair parts on their website as well as Do-it-Yourself Videos on various repairs. Here's a copy of the link from their support site for the Anafi. Hope that helps. Looks like the cost for the kit you need is $99.

I also saw where DroneNerds offers a repair service if you don't wan't to tackle it yourself...

I’ve crashed mine twice in the last 3 months, trying to run before I could crawl...:)
But anyway, it’s pretty easy to take apart the Anafi and replace the arms, the videos they have are very detailed.
I’ll be ordering another set of spare arms anticipating my next fearless flight that goes awry...plus it’s always good to have spares.

I sent my drone to official Parrot service in my country Poland so now I waiting for cost and repair. My drone have active warranty so I cant't reapir drone ourself. In future if I will crash my drone again (I hope not:)) then I will buy the repair kit.
I think that cost of repair will be lower right now, beacuse to replace is only one arm, repair kit cost 99$ for full body, 4 arms etc.
I let you know guys how much service take from me when I will get my drone back in next week around Wednesday,

Pretty much same thing happened to me a year ago when I had owned my Anafi for a week. One arm broken but everything else OK. I bought a spare arm on eBay and followed the video from Parrot on how to repair.

There are usually quite a few arms on ebay for sale - prices range from 25 to 50 euros depending on seller.

If you don't get a satisfactory reply from Parrot in Poland, I'd recommend a self-repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood