Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I have a Bebop1 and sky controller and looking for tablet to dedicate for screen...

orbital access

Reaction score
Greeting pilots. I have a brand-new never flown bebop1 and skycontoller. I want to make sure i buy a tablet compatible with the software. Any suggestions or advice? android preferred.
thanks in advance.

Generally the Ipad and apple products work well, but Kindle fire 8 and 10 also work as long as you download the google playstore to the kindle first, so you can get the FF Pro app. I could not get my asus table to work and that's android. Also although the Kindle fire works for video and telemetry. it wont load google maps as kindle don't have any GPS chip fitted

I have the SC1 and 2 and am planning to sell SC1.

Just get a good one that is dedicated to the drone. (No other apps ). You can buy used ones that are compatible but a couple of years old.
I have an ipad Mini v2 that works like a charm. And I believe I paid close to 100 dollars for it.
The same is true for Android tablets.
You want all the processing power (graphics, network) dedicated to your hobby.

Ebay is a great place to get gently used stuff, and tons of parts for your drone.

Have fun !

Apple products seems to work best, but I have mine working with a Kindle fire 10 hd tablet but had to install Google playstore to get it to work well. But the down side is that google maps wont work on the kindle, as it dont have a gps chip fitted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee