Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In app purchases for two devices

crpilot

Reaction score
Hello Pilots, if you are using two devices do you have to purchase follow me and flight plan for both? Thank for any help.

I have two Android devices but it doesn't seem to be allowing it for some reason my tablet is asking for payment purchased on my cell first . I also noticed there were issues with me logging into my Parrot account today not sure what up with that but maybe a log out of that tablet device and log back in might help

Well I am in no way an expert in why you are having problems with the purchases but I can say I have two Android phones and a Android tablet. All of which allow my purchases with no problems.

Just downloaded freeflight 6 to my old android tablet,logged in MyParrot,checked in app shop and both follow me and flight plan are unlocked...same with ios,i purchased follow me and flight plan from app store too and they show across all my ios devices(2x ipads and iphone)....make sure you are logged in and yes it could be Parrot server going lazy again

Attachments

• EAD71046-675B-49DB-948E-DFCEFB631EE9.jpeg
    EAD71046-675B-49DB-948E-DFCEFB631EE9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 156D29D9-1A07-402B-9BE3-949B3D9572C5.jpeg
    156D29D9-1A07-402B-9BE3-949B3D9572C5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Thanks for checking that appreciate it. Something up I cannot log into my account on Parrot - European leader in professional and consumer drones all day the purchase went through on my cell prior to trying to log into my account on the website. i am concerned about logging out of the account from my devices in case I can't get back in. I also tried for a reset password but have not gotten the email.

Thanks for checking that appreciate it. Something up I cannot log into my account on Parrot - European leader in professional and consumer drones all day the purchase went through on my cell prior to trying to log into my account on the website. i am concerned about logging out of the account from my devices in case I can't get back in. I also tried for a reset password but have not gotten the email.
No,you should log in in My Parrot in your your second device,located down in left bottom of first screen in Freeflight 6....i dont think website and My Parrot use same account info or a connected in any way

Oops,this is something new,i just logged in in PArrot.com using“ my parrot” login and i can see new options,ill have to check this out

I am logged in on my tablet the second device but purchased does not appear maybe I'll log out and log back in again on the tablet again. Best of my knowledge I used the same account to login to the devices.

I always login using my gmail,...google or facebook buttons never worked for me

Okay what a mess re-registered i must have been using a temp account so now i'm logged in on both devices and the tablet still does not have the apps available asking to purchase on my tablet WTHeck. My phone says purchased.

And I did create an original account when I got the Anafi this week that was the one i was using for my first few flights and to purchase same email but I noticed my name was a bunch of random numbers instead of my generated pilot name. So I guess i will have to purchase for the tablet I'm sure I won't get any help from Parrot on this

Update: When I clicked the buy button on the tablet the Preflight6 says opp's you already own this item now it says purchased.

Hello Pilots, if you are using two devices do you have to purchase follow me and flight plan for both? Thank for any help.
Droid: as long both devices running the same gmail adress: NO!

Can it be the purchases are tied to the google play account? If the devices have different google accounts logged in, this might be the issue. Good luck.

Reactions: Ana789
Can it be the purchases are tied to the google play account? If the devices have different google accounts logged in, this might be the issue. Good luck.
Could be or android OS I also have an Ipad Mini which I would also like to use with the app. That required another purchase. So android and apple will require two separate purchases.

Apple and Android are two separate companies and both want their share of the revenue from the in App purchases so yes you need to pay twice if wanting the two operating systems to have it. You do not have to pay twice on the same system (OS) at least not for Android. I have it on three different devices. Two phones and a tablet. All on the same google account of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44