Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhone or Android that's compatible with freeflight pro

tokie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a phone I can buy that is defitanly compatable with freeflight pro.

My s10+ will not sync and after reading the threads I assume it's just not going to.

Hello & welcome
I have a i phone 11 and works perfectly with free flight pro
happy flying

I have can older IPhone 6S I use exclusively for the Anafi. There haven't been any issues using it. I also use an older IPad mini 2 tablet that works very well with the Free Flight 6 app.

What is the problem with the app ?
Just have 6 different devices ranging from galaxy s5 with android 8.0, to Motorola, LG,nokia, an my current device running Android 13 and the Google play sayes the app isnt compatible with any of my devices.....i dwnload apk from a different source. Even abd side loaded different versions of the app an all pop up synchronization failed check network status right after the terms an agreements screen

Just have 6 different devices ranging from galaxy s5 with android 8.0, to Motorola, LG,nokia, an my current device running Android 13 and the Google play sayes the app isnt compatible with any of my devices.....i dwnload apk from a different source. Even abd side loaded different versions of the app an all pop up synchronization failed check network status right after the terms an agreements screen
Yesterday i used a frienda iphone and bam that simple an for the first time in 2 months ago i bought the drone ..i was able to fly and the picture displayed thru the device like its supposed to ....

Busca la app freeflight pro + obb con eso podras volar el archivo obb se pone en android/obb...otra opcion es flightto discover

Can anyone tell me a phone I can buy that is defitanly compatable with freeflight pro.

My s10+ will not sync and after reading the threads I assume it's just not going to.

Well, a year later and here you go, instructions for installing FreeFlight Pro on newer Android devices. Tested with Android 10,12,13.

You will be installing an .apk file and copying a folder named com.parrot.freeflight3 to the /Android/obb folder on your phone.

Download the .apk and OBB folder from the site linked below.
It will download a .zip file. Unzip the file then transfer the files to your phone or download it directly to your phone and use an app like Zip Extractor to extract the files.
https://apksos.com/download-app/com.parrot.freeflight3?version=1924916

Once the files are extracted on your phone navigate to the FreeFlight Pro .apk file where you unzipped it and open it.
You will be prompted to allow installation of files from unknown sources. Accept the prompt and proceed with enabling install from unknown sources.

Download the app "Files" by "Marc apps & software" from the Google Play Store.
Its icon is blue with a white file folder in the center.

Disable your built in file manager app. If you don’t do so, then the new file manager doesn't work.
Go to Settings > Apps > See All Apps.
Find the preinstalled file manager app and tap on Disable > Disable in the confirmation prompt.

Follow the instructions on the page linked below to copy the com.parrot.freeflight3 folder to the /Android/obb/ folder.

https://droidwin.com/how-to-access-android-13-data-and-obb-folder-transfer-files-in-them/

FreeFlight Pro should now be installed & functional

Last edited:
Reactions: martinfierro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking