Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Island Hopping

Always nice to see your videos my friend. The under water footage reminded me of when I spent my time down in the Bahamas. I used the very first kodac under water camera that was throw away to get some footage.

• Love
Reactions: taike
Thanks! Underwater navigation is challenging and so much fun! I've bought Chasing Dory together with Mavic Mini which was in auction one month layer:LOL:

A very peaceful outlying island in Hong Kong.

Nice!

I have a question:
You Anafi video settings , for this kind of aerial video, what are you changes/settings?
Or are you leaving that to post?
I am still struggling to find a quick setup, that gets me closer to "natural" colours and brightness during the filming

Reactions: taike
Nice!

I have a question:
You Anafi video settings , for this kind of aerial video, what are you changes/settings?
Or are you leaving that to post?
I am still struggling to find a quick setup, that gets me closer to "natural" colours and brightness during the filming
I don't use P-LOG. I shoot on 4K 30fps Standard NAT. Manual shutter speed with ND filter. It was a challenging weather conditions with the sun in and out from thick cloud. I decided to use ND8 and ended up a mix of dark and bright footage as I did not adjust the shutter speed during the flight. I don't post-edit. I have to export the final video in 1080p cos underwater footage was shot in 1080p.

Reactions: Ana789

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem