Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Issues after crash.

clw1227

Reaction score
i’m having problems with my bebop 2 after a bad crash. My bebop completely shut down at about 75 feet resulting in a hard crash. After the crash I have not been able to connect the drone the either the Skycontroller 2, or my iPhone. When I turn on the drone the light never stops flashing. I hav done a reset on the drone. It will not connect to the Sky controller. I can see the WiFi on my phone and it shows connected. When I launch the app it keeps going to the how to connect screen. Any ideas it something else is broken on the motherboard? Thanks

i’m having problems with my bebop 2 after a bad crash. My bebop completely shut down at about 75 feet resulting in a hard crash. After the crash I have not been able to connect the drone the either the Skycontroller 2, or my iPhone. When I turn on the drone the light never stops flashing. I hav done a reset on the drone. It will not connect to the Sky controller. I can see the WiFi on my phone and it shows connected. When I launch the app it keeps going to the how to connect screen. Any ideas it something else is broken on the motherboard? Thanks
Ever figure it out having same type issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood