Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Landing Issue

Snowlady

Reaction score
Greetings-
A few weeks ago, I crashed my Bebop2. It wasn't damaged, prop wise and nothing popped off. I tried to fly it again and while it takes off just fine and hovers, as soon as it does, the green bar on the center bottom of my phone that normally says, "take-off", turns orange and says, "landing". However, it isn't landing. I can fly it around a little. I didn't fully test it as I was just in my small yard and didn't have room. Now, here's a dump question- I never noticed it saying "landing" in orange before. Is that normal or not? If not, what would you suggest I try? Resetting the drone?

Hello Snowlady,

You’re good to go, mine shows Landing with orange box after takeoff.

It’s there to press if you want to land, good luck and happy flying ?

Paul

Greetings-
A few weeks ago, I crashed my Bebop2. It wasn't damaged, prop wise and nothing popped off. I tried to fly it again and while it takes off just fine and hovers, as soon as it does, the green bar on the center bottom of my phone that normally says, "take-off", turns orange and says, "landing". However, it isn't landing. I can fly it around a little. I didn't fully test it as I was just in my small yard and didn't have room. Now, here's a dump question- I never noticed it saying "landing" in orange before. Is that normal or not? If not, what would you suggest I try? Resetting the drone?

Hey, when airborn it shows landing. It can't show take off! That's obvious and and normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame