Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Laptop Cooler and Anafi Tip

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
I found an old laptop cooler at a discount store it is aluminum and has dual 5v fans. I use this when updating to keep the anafi cool when updating or working on it indoors while it's on. You can use something hard to sit the drone on but if it's soft it will just sink someewhat and won't get good airflow to the brains. If you have one of those notebook coolers you could even take it to the field and run it off a 5v usb powerbank. Put it on a tripod to keep it high off the ground and blowing debris into your anafi. Use this indoors or in hot climates. There are some out there with more than 4 fans. Heck remove battery and put your drone in the fridge or freezer before you fly. JK.

Was going to post this in the summer but would have forgotten to post.

Last edited:
I've got one of those little camping refrigerators that I use. It's solar powered and keeps everything cool while everything else in the van gets broiled

I have one of them half decent 5" desktop fans powered by USB, perfect for when doing work on the Parrot or DJI. The DJI is more so important as they have a nasty habit or getting so hot, they fry their guts out, so always have the fan on when working with that one.

The Anafi doesn't seem to be too unhappy about not having cooling, but its definitely worth while to be on the side of caution with these things....... especially expensive "Boyz Toyz" :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar