Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Learning to fly the Anafi manually (Waldorf School Willunga)

Krusty Geeza

Reaction score
Website
alexmausolf.com
I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be the first in a long series of video's I share here of me exploring various places while I learn to manually control the Anafi well.

The boof also known as "Fenna" that appears in a few clips here is my Assistance Animal in-training (you Americans call them Service Dogs). She's a 7 month old Mastiff with a touch of Ridge-back in there too. She's being trained to help me overcome my PTSD. She will doubtless be a guest appearance in many of my video's as she goes everywhere with me & for some reason loves to try & guess where the Anafi is heading next.

Good job maneuvering. I had a close call with pine needles, actually clip them and see the clippings sailing through the air. No damage.

Good job maneuvering. I had a close call with pine needles, actually clip them and see the clippings sailing through the air. No damage.
Thanks @Mar , I move very slowly to keep it stable & not run into anything.

I had another Follow Me incident with my Anafi today, luckily into pine needles at about a metre off the ground. It came out unscathed, except that the battery was slightly dislodged! That was odd, but it worked perfectly after I took it off & put it back on again. The Anafi behaves like an angry Wasp, darting around all over the place. I'm just lucky it was nowhere near any walls!

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
You must be in sport mode because in film mode with factory stick settings it doesn’t dart at all and has no twitchy behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
You must be in sport mode because in film mode with factory stick settings it doesn’t dart at all and has no twitchy behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mine whenever it loses me goes into angry wasp mode after about 5 to 10 seconds! I am in Film Mode, with settings slowed down even more to absolute minimums. I'll share the footage of yesterdays Follow Me loss & then crash in a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood