Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for Anafi Left arms, and Gimbal/Camera parts

JarodTLG

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!
I've recently acquired an Anafi in need of some love... and parts.

I'm looking for both left arms, my motors are fine, but I'm not opposed to having spares.
I also need at bare minimum a gimbal ribbon cable (I heard they are detachable)
But I'm not sure if those really separate easily, so I'm not opposed to an entire gimbal/camera assembly.

I'm located in Knoxville TN area for shipping prices if that makes any difference.

Also not opposed to an entire parts drone with damaged electronics, or something.
I just want my gimbal working, and no more broken arms, how I get there is not important. Ideally not costing me an arm and a leg, but again, we can discuss that!

Thanks a bunch!

Spare arms are available from Parrot direct

Repairing your gimbal may be much more of a challange as spare parts are not available new and second hand ones are very hard to come by. The gimbal ribbon cable is very fragile and is easily damaged. People have tried to replace the whole camera and gimbal but have failed to get it to work as the gimbal serial numbers appear to be coded into the Anafi main board.

It’s not really an answer but apparently the Anafi sometimes is on sale for 399, so battery, gimbal, camera, sdcard, arms/legs, 16 propellors, body, antenna/gps, controller, usb-c cable, the whole thing.

it might be best to view your current broken-Anafi purchase as “the spare parts”, and get the real one on a discount. I am afraid the gimbal or cable are not sold separate, although you could put the cable numbers in a search engine

How much for the rear right arm with hinge. My brand new Thermal Anafi has a loose rear right arm. however the other three arms locks in place. I live in Kuwait

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut