Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For Exactly the same fpv glasses, with the same buttons

dkokki

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

has anyone found a reliable copy of the fpv glasses that has the same functions as the buttons?

Cheers

Assuming the buttons on the new FPV goggles are similar to the one button goggles that you get with the Bebop 2 PowerEdition (note: the Power Edition goggles are very different then the goggles that you get with the regular Bebop 2.). The Power Edition goggles have the top button but not the bottom...when you press that top button a mechanical "knob" presses the top of the screen and this toggles the FPV menu screen. Unfortunately the Power Edition goggles don't have the bottom button that would allow you to toggle between regular view and "see-thru" view but there is a MacGyver hack to allow you to get that bottom button functionality. See this video (

This same hack can be used to give you both buttons on any VR goggles.

Cheers
Jet

Just to be crystal clear:

1) Have you actually used these goggles with the Anafi FPV feature and proven that with the remote control you can trigger/toggle the menu??? Or are you just speculating that it should work?

2) Have you tested whether these Goggles can also trigger/toggle the "see-thru" mode?

Again just want to differentiate between it "should work" and "it does work because I actually tried it".

Thanks,
Jet

Hi Jet,

Yes it does work. The past sunday I used the VR Goggles with Anafi FPV, and I switched the display settings with the remote controller. Also I used the onboard camera of the smartphone to see through the glasses.

Perfect...thanks for verifying and thanks for sharing that with us....very helpful!

Cheers,
Jet

But how did you make the displays appear and disappear with the remote? Switching settings using the controller is nothing new and how its suppose to work but being able to switch from FPV to VLOS using the phones camera I do not see how you are doing this.
Please explain.

Reactions: Ratmir
Hi Augustine,

I bought the VR Glasses after seen a video on YouTube, feel free to have a look at the following extract (I'm sorry but it's in italian language).

Reactions: Jet
Hi Augustine,

I bought the VR Glasses after seen a video on YouTube, feel free to have a look at the following extract (I'm sorry but it's in italian language).

Can you please give me the link on amazon? Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Can you please give me the link on amazon? Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

I've the link for Amazon Italy

VRLEKAM OCVR7

I've the link for Amazon Italy

VRLEKAM OCVR7

Fantastic! I live in Italy. Do you confirm the remote works with Anafi? Thanks and best regards

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar