Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lost connection and crashed

jmagostinho

Reaction score
Hi guys....this weekend my bebop crashed....strange thing is that....usually when i lose connection the drone stops and stays put until connection is restored....this time it went mad and accelerated backwards till it hit a net and crashed to the ground.....

I had the following setup, Flypad connect with BlueTooth to cell phone, Wifi extender to improve connection between cell phone and drone (didn't work very well.... LOL) i was about 2 or 3 meters away from the drone and i was flying about 4 or 5 meters in the air so it wasn't suppose to loose signal that easily.....

End result of the crash....broken camera and camera "bed" (the iron part broke one of the brackets where the screw goes....) had to buy a "new" camera....already replaced it and tried it and its working....the flying part was okay, tested right after the crash with the smashed camera, tested the "new" camera on ground and it's working...just need to test in flight all components like GPS and Wireless range.....it was never great just hope it's not worst now......

Some photos of the damages:

PIMG_20200302_172912.jpgIMG_20200302_172833.jpgIMG_20200302_172814.jpgIMG_20200223_215042.jpgIMG_20200223_215023.jpg

Reactions: Schutes
Hi guys....this weekend my bebop crashed....strange thing is that....usually when i lose connection the drone stops and stays put until connection is restored....this time it went mad and accelerated backwards till it hit a net and crashed to the ground.....

I had the following setup, Flypad connect with BlueTooth to cell phone, Wifi extender to improve connection between cell phone and drone (didn't work very well.... LOL) i was about 2 or 3 meters away from the drone and i was flying about 4 or 5 meters in the air so it wasn't suppose to loose signal that easily.....

End result of the crash....broken camera and camera "bed" (the iron part broke one of the brackets where the screw goes....) had to buy a "new" camera....already replaced it and tried it and its working....the flying part was okay, tested right after the crash with the smashed camera, tested the "new" camera on ground and it's working...just need to test in flight all components like GPS and Wireless range.....it was never great just hope it's not worst now......

Some photos of the damages:

PView attachment 3543View attachment 3544View attachment 3545View attachment 3546View attachment 3547
Hi, were you able to resolve the issue with your Bebop not holding position on loss of connection? I'm having a similar problem with mine and it really makes it spooky to fly near the edge of the WIFI range.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem