Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LVC Return To Home?

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Is LVC RTH available on bebop 2 with latest firmware? If not how do you know when to head back?

Also how do you change to feet instead of meters for US, Parrot still hasn't fixed this yet...

What do you mean by "LVC" ? there is a setting is safety for how many seconds after disconnection for the drone to return to home automatically. I have mine set for 3 seconds

We know Th bebops return after connection loss, but can they return on low voltage detection? LVC means low voltage cutoff. The low voltage tell the drone to return to home after reaching a certain low battery level. I don't think this is available for the Bebop 2. It may turn red at the bottom and maybe then you can just press home button.

Is LVC RTH available on bebop 2 with latest firmware? If not how do you know when to head back?

Also how do you change to feet instead of meters for US, Parrot still hasn't fixed this yet...

Hello Parrot,

In regards to changing Metric to Imperial, Go to settings, Click on Measure, then select Imperial.

My iPhone or iPad use this function, to switch between meters or feet.

Im sure other phones have similar features, google your type of phone, it’s probably out there on YouTube.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Last edited:
^ nope we don't. I have android and there is no way of changing measurement distance to feet.

We are all stuck on meters....

This is a problem Parrot will have to change on the FFPro app.

Also I found the answer to my first question, it does return on LVC on this video at 8:08 but you have to push the home button, also he is doing acrobat stuff with 6% left! Great Drone.

Forum is lacking knowledgeable flyers big time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut