Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maidened Today

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
I flew her for the first time on 1 battery.
Tested both sport and camera modes. I had it in sport the first time woops.
✅=fixed
❓=still trouble
slight problems:

1.blue light on bottom just blinked constantly through whole flight, will have to check manual on that. ✅answered
2. middle of a field and still hard time finding GLONASS sats only getting into orange says 10-13 sats even after 5 minutesand still orange, would stay green for only a second.❓
3. 7 swallows constantly circled the aircraft in threatening display of flight no matter where I went with it, bugs were getting chopped up everywhere and were all over drone and inside my eyes✅ ah well
4. Using stock SD card once in awhile video has a single half screen chopped line blip in it when turning drone or moving gimbal ✅answered/fixed
6. Went up very high on stock setting and just as it starts to sprinkle out pushed, RTH but forgot I set RTH return to around 200ft so It climbed even more until I canceled it. Then the stock camera mode was so slow it would barley come back down and then sprinkled harder it still wasn't coming down. it was but TERRIBLY slow. Will have to change it in settings.✅
sw-al.png
sw-al2.png

Last edited:
Swallows are such good flyers they would never hit the drone by mistake, and I think it's big enough that they would not attack it. Hawks, however, are another story entirely. :eek:

I think the blue light is supposed to blink.

RTH bypasses the flight mode so it works the same in film or sport. There is a lot of info on the FF6 screen and it takes some time to figure out where to look and when or why. I switch to sport sometimes to get to or from where I'm taking photos and hopefully remember to switch back to film as almost all my video and still photos are taken in film mode.

thanks, what about the GLONASS problem after 5 minutes of waiting still orange but reads 13 satellites? Also recorded video seems to skip or jump frames when played back. I have record on takeoff set to off. The skipping frames happen when I yaw the drone or move gimbal.

Sat problem? No idea, we don't really need GLONASS in the US. I usually get the phone to go green in seconds, but I have had to wait 2-3 minutes for the drone to go green sometimes. Once acquired, I have not lost GPS yet.

Which video mode are you using? My laptop will not display anything beyond 1080P without skipping, but that doesn't sound like your problem.

Sat problem? No idea, we don't really need GLONASS in the US. I usually get the phone to go green in seconds, but I have had to wait 2-3 minutes for the drone to go green sometimes. Once acquired, I have not lost GPS yet.

Which video mode are you using? My laptop will not display anything beyond 1080P without skipping, but that doesn't sound like your problem.
4K I should prob try 1080P, Really I thought GLONASS signal was required to fly.
I had what looked like a skipping /lag problem turned out to be VLC player program I was using to watch the file back on the pc
How to Fix Skipping and Lagging in VLC Playing High-Def Video Files
Just in case you are using the same program
I use VLC as well, old computer I will give 1080 a try.

Lestat, (y)Video skipping FIXED 100% !
On vlc went to tools>prefs>input codec>Direct X Codec or automatic although dunno if it distorts quality, my old pc can play these 4k videos smooth now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh