Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maps preloaded on Free Flight Pro

Jcferna88

Reaction score
Does anyone use map pre loading on Bebop 2 Free Flight Pro? How do I retrieve those maps?

I can preload my map at home np but when in the field I just get a grey screen, I try loading a saved map but same problem? I own bebp 2. Any help greatly appreciated

I have to pre-load maps before heading out because the phone I am using does not have active service. Only will connect to the internet by wifi. As long as I preload the area I will be in, I have no problems displaying them while flying. Did you set the map to display on screen?

Mike

I have to pre-load maps before heading out because the phone I am using does not have active service. Only will connect to the internet by wifi. As long as I preload the area I will be in, I have no problems displaying them while flying. Did you set the map to display on screen?

Mike
Hi m8 the map preloads at home fine and I can see saved maps while in the fields but when I load them it's just grey

I only have the option to preload maps, not display a saved map, other then when I am flying. The map comes up automatically when I launch the drone. Do you have the settings to display the map in the interface settings?

I only have the option to preload maps, not display a saved map, other then when I am flying. The map comes up automatically when I launch the drone. Do you have the settings to display the map in the interface settings?
I have it set to display hybrid map, I've a feeling it might be something to do with the net mabye a wireless thing? Thank you for your help ?

When your using your phone for flights, you want to turn wifi off and turn airplane mode on.

The phone I am using is a never-activated Tracphone, it has no cell service, its basically like a small tablet. I can pre-load the maps at home using the wifi, then I turn it off.

I have gone places and realized I didn't have the map for the area, in that case i tether it to my cell phone and download the maps. Then go flying.

Mike

When your using your phone for flights, you want to turn wifi off and turn airplane mode on.

The phone I am using is a never-activated Tracphone, it has no cell service, its basically like a small tablet. I can pre-load the maps at home using the wifi, then I turn it off.

I have gone places and realized I didn't have the map for the area, in that case i tether it to my cell phone and download the maps. Then go flying.

Mike
Thank you Mike ill give it a go and let you know ?

On the home screen main menu in FFP (three horizontal lines) tap to open menu, scroll down. Its the 4th last item. Make sure your device is connected to your home WiFi, school through the map or search for the area, than tap save. The map of the area will be loaded and will read of the device memory when you are flying in that area.

Ant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem