Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mavic 2 Pro antennas on Skycontroller 3, works pretty good

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
I’ve experimented numerous times with different antennas on the Sky Controller 3, only found one that works great but it adds weight. These M2P antennas are light as a feather, and fold away for storage.

Yesterday, Was going through several boxes of spare drone parts and seen a set of M2P antennas I had placed there last year. Having not tried these, what the yet plenty of spare time on my hands decided to mount them in last night. They work great! 2.4GHz is terrific, haven’t tried 5GHz yet but will tomorrow, didn’t think about trying 5GHz today.

What I will do is compare them with a stock SC3, I’m sure these M2P antennas will fare better as I’m already seeing flights at great distances at lower elevation.

This is a great hobby, we are so fortunate technology has advanced so much especially with drones.

Thanks for looking,
Paul

4AF42658-99E5-4101-A18C-0118DCD075D2.jpegC6D1FDDD-5BE1-4FAD-9088-8BD3E8AF89AB.jpeg41C5ED41-DB04-4AA2-8CA6-57BB80AE4F72.jpeg

Reactions: quetzalquatl
Have you attached a separate plate to the controller to attach them to? It appears to have the Parrot logo on it.

Hello Liger,

Yes, using two pieces off an original busted M1P controller. The upper antenna plate and lower cable plate fastened together, the M2P antennas swivel perfectly with the M1P parts.

Holding it onto the upper controller portion is double sided gorilla 30 lb. tape, luckily had an extra set of M2P antennas to test out.

A Parrot sticker is covering up the DJI logo on the antenna assembly, the sticker is trimmed off a busted bebop 1 mother board.

Take care,
Paul

QUOTE="Liger 1956, post: 22554, member: 272"]
Have you attached a separate plate to the controller to attach them to? It appears to have the Parrot logo on it.
[/QUOTE]

are there ports on the controller somewhere for this or is this a modded controller. i'm curious how these are hooked up.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood