Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mission Planner for Anafi Thermal

eleger

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to use MIssion Panner (ardupilot) for sending waypoints to an Anafi Thermal.
I can connect correctly to the drone, wifi connection (UDP), I get almost all the info from it, but keep failing writing the point to the drone, as well as reading them. The error is not clear to me..
Did one of you already try it ? If yes, feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot

You cannot upload the mission to the Anafi. You need to use a PC Laptop to control your flight\mission is what they told me.

Thanks for your reply Augustine,
You meant we cannot go through an other soft than freeflight?
AFAIK it seems to works with PIX4D, so should be doable with other open source software no?
I just cannot belive we cannot upload any mission from any other plateform than freeflight
Thanks

I really have not looked into other open source software other then what we have posted here.
We can also use Litchi to some degree but it is limited.

Hi,
Does any of you tried to used QGC for mission planning wiht an anafi. I keep failing connecting the remote (I canno calibrate the radio).
Any help, feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You can use uGCS software to connect to your drone. However this is a paid application. I have tested it out and it works well. You can also simulate the Anafi missions before your actual flight to check if everything works well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut