Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My anafi doesn't turn on

folco90

Reaction score
I apologize for my bad english but I will try to be clear anyway.
When I try to turn Anafi on after the four LEDs on the battery flash three times, nothing happens: only the fan that continues to move even after many minutes. I can't even turn it off by pressing the power button and the only way I can stop it is by brutally disconnecting the battery. I have already tried to do the hard reset of the anafi and the battery reset. I tried the two batteries that I have available and the error remains.
Has this ever happened to you? Did you manage to solve this problem?

Did you chrash it?
This happened to mine, after it fell out of the air
I would say, there are some cable to check.
Minimum

Did you chrash it?
This happened to mine, after it fell out of the air
I would say, there are some cable to check.
Minimum
It fell to me a long time ago. subsequently it flew until Saturday. Yesterday, during a meeting, I did not embark on general embarrassment. I checked the compartment where the main board is, but found nothing out of place. Are there parts I need to check especially?
Thanks for the reply

Mine is still not flying but starting up again!
Which then got me other failure messages via the App
Edit: You should check all connectors, unclip, clip them back on, for a try

Mine is still not flying but starting up again!
Which then got me other failure messages via the App
Edit: You should check all connectors, unclip, clip them back on, for a try
I will try to dismantle it and check all connections. Thanks a lot for the tip. Is this a common flaw?

You'll see, during you dismantle and touch the connectors!
Anyway, there is no warranty, that the bird has just connector problems!
But it is a start, to check at home

I bought an Anafi for spares/repair of eBay last year that was advertised as not switching on. On opening up I found the ribbon cable that connects the power distribution board to the main control board had become disconnected. Once reconnected it has worked flawlessly ever since.

Nidge.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Yes, that one clipping off, clipping on, got my bird back to live.
Just the vertival cam error and the not responding gimbal are keeping it grounded, now!

Thanks to everyone for the answers, for now I have tried to disassemble and reassemble 50% of the anafi and nothing has changed. I will have to make a new attempt by dismantling it completely .

Any updates on this? I am having the exact same issue. I have also disassembled and reassembled 50% with no luck. Did taking the whole thing apart completely help?

Any updates on this? I am having the exact same issue. I have also disassembled and reassembled 50% with no luck. Did taking the whole thing apart completely help?
I sent the drone to the official service center, and after about three weeks they returned it to me telling me that the main board was "burned out". They didn't give me a cost estimate for the repair on the grounds that it would exceed the value of the Anafi. Now it is my intention to take it to an unofficial service center

“the main board was "burned out".

I find this statement rather a poor one coming from an authorised repair agent. Inferring that it was burnt out would intimate there was some physical evidence such as blown components and/or carbonised circuit traces. Unfortunately these days fault finding to component level is considered too difficult for some and too time consuming by others, hence many times faults become assumptions.

Again I’m going back to the DOA Anafi I bought off eBay. The seller inferred that he’d looked at getting it repaired but was told that it would be uneconomical. It took me about 5mins to disassemble, a second or two to reseat the ribbon cable, and 5mins to put back together, a minute or so for GPS lock, and it was flying again. Possibly it wasn’t economical enough for the repair agent as rounding up the less than fifteen minutes it took me to repair it they could only, at best, squeeze an hours labour from the owner.

Nidge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame