Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

my android phone can't find the network of my ANAFI Parrot

ifflyweregood

Reaction score
All the help will be welcome.
I was seting up my Parrot Anafi to work only with my smartphone (huawei). Actually i was able to do a fly test and everything was working perfectly. Then on FreeFlight6 app e went to the preferences --- Network. I changed the Wifi Range to Manual, and now all the preferences --network are enable. I try change to auto and nothing happens. Since then i can't find my Drone on my smartphone wifi, actually none android sees anymore my drone on wifi networks...but strangely my Drone appears on iphones wifi.
Somebody have an idea what should i do? I already tryed unistall a re-install the app.
Thanks in advance
Cheers from Lisbon, Portugal

Do you have access to another phone or tablet to try and connect? This way you can see if its your huawei phone being the problem or the Anafi.

I'd reset the anafi, press and hold the power button until all the battery lights cycle (if I recall correctly). Either that or use the iPhone you mention that can see the anafi WiFi to try changing settings back/factory reset the drone.

Reactions: Nidge
I second Mr Whippy’s advice. I have a sneaky suspicion that you might be within the EU and as such Android devices marketed for this region have some of the 5.8GHz channels available to the Anafi locked out.

Pre iPhone X devices on iOS for some reason didn’t have this restriction and so you should be able to connect with one of these and reset the WiFi to a channel value suitable for your Android device,

Regards

Nidge.

Reactions: Zamzara
hello everyone . reconnect your anafi through sc3, and switch to a 2.4ghz channel. Android devices do not have 5 GHz in Europe

I'd reset the anafi, press and hold the power button until all the battery lights cycle (if I recall correctly). Either that or use the iPhone you mention that can see the anafi WiFi to try changing settings back/factory reset the drone.
So...this morning i tryed "drive" my Drone with an Iphone...and i was sucessful.:) Iphone found my Anafi network (wifi), but the android's continue not finding the Wifi from my drone and the freeflight6 app still don't show up any network on the preferences (in android). So...basically in Iphone works perfectly but not on Android. Any other solutions? i'm getting crazy with this.
Thanks for your help

hello everyone . reconnect your anafi through sc3, and switch to a 2.4ghz channel. Android devices do not have 5 GHz in Europe
I don't have the remote control with me...actually i loose my remote. Do i have another way to change the ghz band?
Thanks

I second Mr Whippy’s advice. I have a sneaky suspicion that you might be within the EU and as such Android devices marketed for this region have some of the 5.8GHz channels available to the Anafi locked out.

Pre iPhone X devices on iOS for some reason didn’t have this restriction and so you should be able to connect with one of these and reset the WiFi to a channel value suitable for your Android device,

Regards

Nidge.
That's a good idea. As soon i have access to a Iphone i will try that.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar