Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My phone won't connect to my bepop 2 wifi

Trusrk283

Reaction score
Recently I was given a parrot bebop 2 drone that was already used. When I try turning it on, the light turns red and stays like that for a few seconds, then starts blinking red for about 5 seconds, and then turns off. The wifi connection "bebop 2-xxxxx" appears while doing this but when I try connecting to the wifi it either doesn't let me at all, or it says couldn't authenticate connection, one time it said couldn't get ip address. Any help is appreciated. Im new to drones

The drone is shutting off before it has connection, the light should continue to blink until it has a connection.
I would make sure the battery is charged and try doing a factory reset of the drone. This video shows how

Reactions: Trusrk283
Thanks. Yea ive seen the video before but I haven't seen any differences in my drone. I think it's the battery, since they only last 2 to 3 years, the battery is probably bad now.

If you have a multimeter you can measure the voltage of the cells. That will tell you if the battery is bad and chances are good it is. The author of that video has videos of the battery and how to measure it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut