Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new 1.6.3 update

davyg

Reaction score

Anafi 1.6.3

• Unbridle motors to takeoff and fly at all altitudes.
  • Faster image capture for the following modes: timelapse, GPS lapse, panorama.
  • Faster panorama capture by accelerating the drone’s movements.
  • (bugfix) Optimization of the GPS lapse precision.
  • (bugfix) Bugfix during the gimbal calibration.

Yes, it’s a typical Frenglish translation for unleash.
Here we remove the bridle from the horse while you remove the leash from the dog.

... but I won’t be able to test it here, as it rains ropes... or cats and dogs ?

————————————————————
ANAFI 1.6.3
Améliorations :
  • Débridage (bridle removal) des moteurs pour décoller et voler à toute altitude
  • Accélération de la capture photo dans les modes suivants : Timelapse, GPS Lapse, Panorama
  • Réduction du temps de capture d’un Panorama par l'accélération des mouvements du drone et de la nacelle
Corrections
  • Optimisation de la précision en GPS Lapse
  • Correction d’un bug lors de la calibration nacelle

Last edited:
After 3 flights with a new firmware 1.6.3, I think that my feeling at the flight is better than 1.6.2 in general, I think. The calibration camera when opened it's finally right, not crazy camera. No issues. It most stable I think and the engine noise is better, more hybrid to my ears, surely something has changed to motor noise and gives you a feeling of better stability, I think. I will do other tests because I believe that with 3 flights I do not reach an accurate conclusion.

Hello All,
Made a quick test, not a thorough scientific evaluation, between the 1.62 and 1.63 Anafi Firmware.
Task: compare the stability when hovering and measuring the emitted sound level.

Tests done inside, in the entrance area, hovering 1m.

Excellent stability, no difference observed between the two versions.

Sound Level measured in about 2m distance 62dB with both firmware versions.
Listening to the sound there was no significant difference observed, neither the volume nor the spectrum.
The only difference we noticed was that with the old firmware there was probably a higher noise level for a short moment when a motor was reved up to correct the position.

Tested new update...
For me the best thing is that there is no more height restriction... I flew up to 240m in a mountain area , that alows to make some great shots! at least!!
But don't mess with it, stay aware about regulations and environment you're flying!
BTW, motors make a strange sound sometimes, didn't noticed that before...like a "shaking noise"...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood