Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New 2021 ANAFI model

• Thread starter Deleted member 3201
  • Start date
Wow this is cool news! I cannot wait to see what this is going to be!
If they do an Enterprise version, FLIR has finally released the Boson 640 resolution sensor with radiometrics, so this drone could actually compete with the new Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and Autel Evo 2 640T in the thermography field.

My wish list:
640 Flir Boson Radiometric
1" Sensor
Mechanical Shutter
Better Customer Service or at least semi-competent ;)

Developers make their own solutions
Smart Controller, but I'd take a normal controller as long as it better than the current offering.

• Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Wow this is cool news! I cannot wait to see what this is going to be!
If they do an Enterprise version, FLIR has finally released the Boson 640 resolution sensor with radiometrics, so this drone could actually compete with the new Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and Autel Evo 2 640T in the thermography field.

My wish list:
640 Flir Boson Radiometric
1" Sensor
Mechanical Shutter
Better Customer Service or at least semi-competent ;)

Developers make their own solutions
Smart Controller, but I'd take a normal controller as long as it better than the current offering.
I believed that the retail price will not be accepted by you in finally!!!:sneaky::sneaky:

They will never create anything for consumers again I believe
Yes, If you review their revenue income of 2021 Q1, and will be known why they change their business strategy at last!!
This is a survival game rule in the drone industry.

I hope but will not hold my breath. However, I will delay replacing my Anafi until after the announcement.

Reactions: ParrotAnafiFan
I am almost done with drones. I love flying it and everything but as a hobby I’d rather fly actual FPV with me controlling the aircraft instead of the IMIU or gyros or whatever

I thought that they were a DoD contractor.....only

under 250gr?

personally the 250 gr Fad is just that, they will lower it even further. At least the EU and the UK are thinking about requiring everything to be registered. And the FAA isnt that behind either.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut