Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi..... anything to watch out for ?

Northumbrian

Reaction score
Hi, currently a Bebop 2 user, and looking to purchase an Anafi extended set up, mainly due to the package size for cycling / motorcycling.
(when I bought the BB2,there were so many things to check, when was it made, what mother board / LED light colour, transmitter battery type,,, the list was endless.)
anything I need to look for / be aware of With the Anafi?
on the BB2 the serial number was key to lots of info, is the breakdown the same on the Anafi?
thanks all.
( Uk purchaser)

yes, ensure that you have location enabled on your phone to allow GPS for your Anafi, also make sure you have wifi off on your phone so that it won't interfere with the drone/controller... and make sure you have GPS lock before take off... apart from that have fun...

yes, ensure that you have location enabled on your phone to allow GPS for your Anafi, also make sure you have wifi off on your phone so that it won't interfere with the drone/controller... and make sure you have GPS lock before take off... apart from that have fun...
I think you didn't read the question properly.
He didn't ask about flying, but about shopping!

my bad... my single grey cell gets confused at times..... LOL... I shall go and stand myself in the corner for an hour or so:):);););):LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hi, currently a Bebop 2 user, and looking to purchase an Anafi extended set up, mainly due to the package size for cycling / motorcycling.
(when I bought the BB2,there were so many things to check, when was it made, what mother board / LED light colour, transmitter battery type,,, the list was endless.)
anything I need to look for / be aware of With the Anafi?
on the BB2 the serial number was key to lots of info, is the breakdown the same on the Anafi?
thanks all.
( Uk purchaser)

You can retrieve quite a bit of information from the Freeflight App once the drone is connected - like total number of flights and total flight time, as well as HW revision (which should be at least HW_03).

It will also list last error and motor error.

The Sky Controller 3 has a bit of a tendency to eject the wedged-in phone if you move it suddenly. This is very bad as it then clamps it down against the sticks. I suggest ensuring it's pushed well in and then compress the antenna downwards gently, and avoid sudden movements.

The battery on the drone can easily be fitted at a downwards angle, without the rear clip engaging properly, which is enough to allow it to start up but might cause a power failure in flight. Check this.

Hand launch is pretty reliable but not 100% so be careful around water etc.

Avoid taking off under overhanging trees, or over anything that can't be landed on, in case of an out-of-control return.

Thanks all, some good tips, much appreciated! Anafi arrived today, cant wait to get into it :)

Also check the Return To Home height.it's EXTREMELY important, don't fly behind things that could interrupt the signal and that could be higher than the height you have chosen..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman