Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi owner here

BMarshall

Reaction score
Hello,

I flew my Anafi yesterday for the first time and loved it! I have been searching the internet and cannot find a replacement cord that looks like the small USB that plugs into the back of the controller and into the back of the battery. Is this some type of small USB cable or is this design specific to Parrot? I would like to have a backup just in case. This is the only way to charge the controller, correct? The USB port for connecting to my device cannot be used for charging, correct.

Thank you in advance!
Brian

Reactions: Hokietechvpi

Works great.

Works great.
This is the back of the battery, this is not a usb-c is it?image.jpg

... The USB port for connecting to my device cannot be used for charging, correct?
Correct. The USB A port (the bigger one) on the controller is not used for charging, it is the USB C port that is, on both the drone and the controller, as your photo shows.

No worries, you are not the first one to get all the various USB plugs and ports confused! USB C is peculiar in that the plug can be inserted up or down. How do they do that??

Correct. The USB A port (the bigger one) on the controller is not used for charging, it is the USB C port that is, on both the drone and the controller, as your photo shows.

No worries, you are not the first one to get all the various USB plugs and ports confused! USB C is peculiar in that the plug can be inserted up or down. How do they do that??
Thanks, finally figured out what a usb-c is!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian