Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi stuck on update and reboot.

ExWing

Reaction score
Received my new Anafi today and charged everything up. The firmware had a check mark, the sending to controller has a check mark but the update and reboot has been running for over 90 minutes. Am I supposed to do something or just wait? Thanks in advance.

It's not unusual for me - I've had a few updates seemingly hang on occasion. I shut everything down, restarted the software and everything was fine and the update was there.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Bud

yup, had the same probs with the update on my Anafi.... as was stated above I just shut everything down and rebooted..

Ok this morning it as Big-bud and davyg said. However I continued to do the compass calibration and that was successful. Now my screen offers how to connect my phone to the controller. I have tried several cords but no luck. I'm using a Galaxy s10 plus. It worked fine yesterday.

Ok this morning it as Big-bud and davyg said. However I continued to do the compass calibration and that was successful. Now my screen offers how to connect my phone to the controller. I have tried several cords but no luck. I'm using a Galaxy s10 plus. It worked fine yesterday.

the firmware update kinda resets everything back to zero... double check the samsung options and ensure that USB charging is not selected when plugging the controller to the phone... (like the screen of the left of the attached pic)

Attachments

• how-do-i-navigate-and-edit-the-notification-panel-on-my-samsung-galaxy-alpha-3.jpg
    how-do-i-navigate-and-edit-the-notification-panel-on-my-samsung-galaxy-alpha-3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456