Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi will not calibrate camera

BMarshall

Reaction score
I have tried multiple times to calibrate my camera on new Anafi and keep getting same message in red to place on a flat still surface. I’ve used hard wood floor, glass table and granite countertop and same message prob 30 times since yesterday. Any suggestions or return it. I can’t fly it seeing yellow warning triangle with ! On screen all the time. Thank you

[QUOTE = "BMarshall, θέση: 25634, μέλος: 3306"]
Προσπάθησα πολλές φορές να βαθμονομήσω τη φωτογραφική μηχανή μου στην νέα Anafi και να συνεχίσω να λαμβάνω το ίδιο μήνυμα με κόκκινο χρώμα για να το τοποθετήσω σε μια επίπεδη επιφάνεια. Έχει χρήση πατώματος από σκληρό ξύλο, γυάλινο τραπέζι και πάγκο από γρανίτη και το ίδιο πρόβλημα με 30 φορές από χθες. Τυχόν προτάσεις ή επιστροφή. Δεν μπορώ να πετάξω βλέποντας το προειδοποιητικό τριγωνο με! Στην οθόνη όλη την ώρα. Σας ευχαριστώ
[/ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]

Try to reset.
Which firmware you have ?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "BMarshall, θέση: 25634, μέλος: 3306"]
Προσπάθησα πολλές φορές να βαθμονομήσω τη φωτογραφική μηχανή μου στη νέα Anafi και να συνεχίσω να λαμβάνω το ίδιο μήνυμα με κόκκινο χρώμα για να τοποθετήσω σε μια επίπεδη επιφάνεια. Έχω χρησιμοποιήσει πάτωμα από σκληρό ξύλο, γυάλινο τραπέζι και πάγκο από γρανίτη και το ίδιο πρόβλημα με 30 φορές από χθες. Τυχόν προτάσεις ή επιστροφή. Δεν μπορώ να πετάξω βλέποντας το κίτρινο προειδοποιητικό τρίγωνο με! Στην οθόνη όλη την ώρα. Σας ευχαριστώ
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]

Προσπαθήστε να επαναφέρετε.
Ποια firmwares έχετε;

How can this be translated to english? Thanks!

yep, try to reset in Free Flight 6. Did you have version 6.6.1 ?

reset the drone from FF6 ver. 6.6.1, put the button to reset it and after drone calibration and camera calibration.

reset the drone from FF6 ver. 6.6.1, put the button to reset it and after drone calibration and camera calibration.

I was just at home for lunch and reset the drone by holding the battery button down and that solved my problem.

Thank you for your help!

I prefer to reset from Free flight 6. From the battery reset only the battery. Reset it and calibrate the drone and camera for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut