Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Bebop 2 owner Skycontroller question

MartyBurns

Reaction score
I tried searching for this question didn't really find what I was looking for. I just bought a refurbished Bebop 2 and have been having fun learning to fly but I wanted to try out a controller. I ordered a Skycontroller 2 from Ebay without a charger and have been looking for solutions to charge it. I may have found something and just wanted to make sure I was purchasing the right thing. This is what I found

Is this suitable? Any info would be appreciated.

Before plugging in a charger, please give us little more information especially type of controller battery it has.

Is it the small round cylinder type battery or larger square type battery?

If it’s the square type battery, I have spares and can mail you one no charge. Don’t have an extra regular charger for the round cylinder type, I use the Anafi charger for the cylinder type battery but need to remove cylinder battery From controller 2 and insert it into an anafi controller to charge battery.

Keep us posted,
Paul

Before plugging in a charger, please give us little more information especially type of controller battery it has.

If it’s the square type battery, I have spares and can mail you one no charge. Don’t have an extra regular charger for the round cylinder type, I use the Anafi charger for the cylinder type battery but need to remove cylinder battery From controller 2 and insert it into an anafi controller to charge battery.

Keep us posted,
Paul

Hi, thank you so much for the reply. It's the square/rectangular 2700mah battery. Thanks for the offer as well. I ordered the one I listed already unless you think it's unsafe or won't work. If you have spares I'm more than happy to work out a price or in the very least pay for shipping :)

Keep us posted,
Paul
umm hey Paul. I bought 4 Bebop 2 landing gear extensions but think I'm missing something. Seeing how you're mailing stuff to people, could you go ahead and just drop me a box which contains whatever parts are mounted above those extensions which will allow my drone to work?

I mean, you're mailing Marty all sorts of good stuff, and I don't think it's fair that I didn't get some of your stuff too..... PAUL!!

I'm just busting your stones, fellas! I wanted to make a big deal over Paul's willingness to invest in our small community for no other reason then he obviously felt it was the right thing to do. Unless there are chicks here, in that case he's doing it to gain their favor.But, alas, either reason is an act of commendable class, and in today's toxic online world it needs to be acknowledged. If more pimps like Paul did the right things, and for the right reasons, well, I'd have a bunch of free drones arriving in the mail daily, but also it would work to mute the steady stream of unbridled hate and character assassinations which seem to flow in perpetuity.

Sorry, Paul. And I guess you too Marty, about making a mountain outta what you thought was a naked mole rat hill. I realized one day that 99% of people, myself included, would only feel compelled to speak up about anything if we were offended by some comment, and needed to speak some negative trash back at some faceless avatar. Whelp, I decided to reverse that trend in my little corner, and only speak up (and do so with complete disregard for brevity) when I saw someone do or say something which helped someone else, and did so for the right reasons. In that spirit, Paul, you better not but up Marty for 4 easy shipping and handling fee payments of $39.99, or something. Cause if I know our Marty as well as I think we all do, he'll call for it hook line and sinker...... Although, this might be a different Marty than the one I know from the Hampton Heights. Marty, you pimp out some Gangsh up in them heights? Is that you Marty? No, I didn't think so.

Hi, thank you so much for the reply. It's the square/rectangular 2700mah battery. Thanks for the offer as well. I ordered the one I listed already unless you think it's unsafe or won't work. If you have spares I'm more than happy to work out a price or in the very least pay for shipping :)
I have 2 skytroller 2's anf neither one works. Both are generic , one has no power, tried a different one but the light would only stay on steady orange or red. If you have batteries circular or flat I would love to buy what you have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame