Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Mambo pilot with a question...

graywoulf

Reaction score
Greetings all, I just bought a Parrot Mambo and I have a Flypad controller to use with it. I already have a Parrot Swing so I knew how to pair the Mambo with it and and the app right away. I was flying it indoors as it is very windy outside and when I launched it for the firs time, after takeoff, it rose up about 5 feet and then started swinging back and forth on it's own. I guess that the stabilization system has it's own quirks.

Last edited:
Normally the down cam stabilizes the horizontal movements near the ground.
If it is to dark in a room or there is a floor with low contrast Mambo would drift a bit.

Reactions: graywoulf
Normally the down cam stabilizes the horizontal movements near the ground. If it is to dark in a room or there is a floor with low contrast Mambo would drift a bit.
Thank you for the information. We have a multi colored carpet indoors. I did notice that the rocking motion occurs mainly at a low altitude indoors. It's not bad though. I did fly it outside a few days ago with a slight breeze blowing and I was pleased with it's performance as far as stability. I am surprised at it's speed and agility for it's size as well. Overall, I am very pleased with it. Now, I want to mount my AIO FPV camera to it and have some real fun. :)

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman