Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Parrot Anafi Dron Pilot Here

dolandave

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is David. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I just purchased a Parrot Anafi, and just love it. My previous drone was a Yuneec q500. Went from large drone to small drone. I had the anafi 2 days and got it stuck up in a tree 50 feet up. I had to hire a tree climber guy for $100 to retrieve it.
I also made a video on yotube using the new Anafi if you want to check it out...

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
You have just given me lots of ideas for future use of my Anafi! I've been exploring old mines and ghost towns in the west most of my adult life. Many times there are diggings up on a hill in the distance I don't have time or the right rig to drive to and so I never find out if there is any machinery or artifacts that might be interesting for future expeditions. I could send the Anafi out there in a tenth the time it would take to drive or ride the motorcycle. Cool!

Reactions: dolandave
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Welcome to the forum and glad you were able to retrieve your Anafi. Enjoy!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is David. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I just purchased a Parrot Anafi, and just love it. My previous drone was a Yuneec q500. Went from large drone to small drone. I had the anafi 2 days and got it stuck up in a tree 50 feet up. I had to hire a tree climber guy for $100 to retrieve it.
I also made a video on yotube using the new Anafi if you want to check it out...

Very well done David,

Love the desert terrain and gold mining history, appreciate you sharing your other hobby of metal detecting. Nugget and relic hunting can’t beat that! I see you’re seeing the beauty of incorporating the Anafi with metal detecting, both go hand in hand.

I too metal detect but in California, and fly drones which are used for research. Don’t have a Minelab 7000 but do use a GPX 5000 for relic hunting, and an Equniox like yours for both relic and fresh water. And fly a Mavic 2 Pro, an Anafi and Several Bebop 2. Use these for sport flying and research, old historical settlements.

You’re got two terrific hobbies, flying drones for research and metal detectors for detecting.
I’m very happy for you, Especially living in an area rich with history.

Congratulations!
Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood