Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New phone, not able to buy flight plan and follow me

Rocky the FS

Reaction score
I just got a new Samsung S9+. I downloaded and installed FF6. I know I have to buy the apps again, but when I tried to do so I got an incorrect password message...three times. I went into my Google account and changed the password to something simpler. Now when I hit the buy button nothing happens. Any ideas?

I never had to do anything other then being logged into the same google account I bought them with. They just showed up when I opened FF6.

I've just changed phone(Samsung S6 > Samsung A20) a couple of weeks ago and everything restored fine for me. I didn't have to repurchase anything.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but now it worked. I still had to buy them again. Cheap compared to the frustration. ?

I don't know why, but now it worked. I still had to buy them again. Cheap compared to the frustration. [emoji37]
Well thats not right and not the way it works. I would be asking for a refund just to make a point that they ripped me off and how many others they might have done the same to. You pay once and its good for as many phones as you own period. Stuff like this really pisses me off.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dashSolo
Well thats not right and not the way it works. I would be asking for a refund just to make a point that they ripped me off and how many others they might have done the same to. You pay once and its good for as many phones as you own period. Stuff like this really pisses me off.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I'm now using my 3rd Android phone with Anafi. It was never necessary to buy anything again.
Of course I always used my 1st and only Parrot account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood