Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to forum and crashed bebop immediately on first use . Question on motors

Bryans86

Reaction score
D4A282CC-544A-4A62-A5B4-23C42D3BF339.jpeg9CF1F537-79A3-4830-81D2-13AAC2D0BD07.jpeghello, I just purchased a bebop 2 with sky controller. Tried flying and immediately crashed into a 70ft tree. Eventually got it down and have spare props . But it looks like the splined shaft is pushed up on 3 of the 3 motors . ( was saying 2 were offline after crash ) I tried pushing one down but it doesn’t look right. Any info would help .

Attachments

• C87122BA-ED09-491A-9680-19EA5F030587.jpeg
    C87122BA-ED09-491A-9680-19EA5F030587.jpeg
    811.5 KB · Views: 5
Two of them are supposed to be exposed as an aid to installing the propellers. Two have holes in them, two do not. If you look at the drone with the camera side facing you, left rear spline should not be exposed, left right should be exposed (black propellers) Front left should be exposed, front right should not be (white propellers)

O man , thank you so much . Might be a dumb question but The drone came with 10 extra propellers . However there’s only 2 red ones with holes 3 with out and 5 solid black ones . Does it matter if I put all red propellers on the drone ? Or could I drill out a black one to fit the left rear side ?

No! the holes are there for a reason. Two of the motors spin clockwise, the other two anti-clockwise. This diagram shows the motors and direction. Only two motors should have a spline sticking up (for the props that have a hole in them) (The C motors have the splines) if a third motor has a spline sticking up, it is either damaged or the wrong one installed.

Attachments

• bebop 2.JPG
    bebop 2.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 5
Could I put a red prop with the hole on the left rear that originally was a black prop with a hole. ? I have 2 red propellers with holes but no black ones.

Could I put a red prop with the hole on the left rear that originally was a black prop with a hole. ? I have 2 red propellers with holes but no black ones.
Hello Bryan,

As Mike added, yes you can use a different color prop as long as non-holed or holed propeller are on proper motor.

These are all questions and experiences we experienced ourselves when we first purchased the Bebob, Don't hesitate to ask questions please continue to ask. We’ve been there, we understand.

Happy bebob flying!
Paul

Reactions: BRC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood